THE BURGON SOCIETY
Founded to promote the study of Academical Dress
The Burgon Society Wardrobe
Items from Canada
University of British Columbia
- Britsh Columbia MLS Hood, Harcourts, Mid C20th, Ref. WBS-196. View image.
- Dalhousie BA Hood, Unknown Maker, Ref. WBS-080.
- Dalhousie BA Hood, Unknown Maker, Ref. WBS-081. Made in Warham Guild Shape [f11].
- Dalhousie BCom Hood, Unknown Maker, Ref. WBS-082.
- Dalhousie BMusEd Hood, Unknown Maker, Ref. WBS-083.
University of King's College, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- King's College DCanonL Hood, Chorister Robes Limited, c.1980s, Ref WBN-003. Formerly owned by Prof. Bruno Neveu.
MacMaster University, Ontario
- MacMaster DD Hood, Harcourts Limited, c.1980s, Ref. WPG-125. This hood was awarded to Robert Runcie, Archbishop of Canterbury.
Queen's University, Ontario
- Queen's BA Gown, D.Shuter Robes, Mid C20th, Ref. WBS-195a. View back.
- Queen's BA Hood, D.Shuter Robes, Mid C20th, Ref. WBS-195b. View image.
Technical University of Nova Scotia
- TUNS DEng Hood, Maker Unknown, 1984, Ref. WBS-234. View image.
Victoria University, Toronto
- Victoria PhD Hood, Harcourts Limited, Late C20th, Ref. WJL-001.
University of Waterloo, Ontario
- Waterloo DSc Hood, D.Shuter Robes, 1990s, Ref. WBS-345.
- Unidentified Doctoral Robe, Ede & Ravenscroft, c.1960s, Ref. WPG-087. View image.
- Unidentified Doctoral Hood, Ede & Ravenscroft, c.1960s, Ref. WPG-088. View image.